Tuesday 18 September 2007

Chrons Disease - Books About

I found that books about Chron's Disease a great help to me when I was first diagnosed, some really helped and some left me with more questions than answers! That is why I thought it's would be a good Idea to create a post about some of the books that are available and then possibly in the future write a sort of Chrons Disease Book review :-)

Ok, just so I dont have to type it 100 times all the links in this post will open a new window!

Also just to let you know I will try and find links to the books for both UK and US book sites, if any of you are from any other country and know where you can find them online please let me know and I will add them. I have also where possible linked to sites that offer 2nd hand books as this is greener (save the trees!!) and cheaper too :-)

The Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Fact Book
Taken from the back cover: "Crohn's disease nearly took my life and dream of running in the Olympics. This book is helping me control my disease and stay in training." --Rene Felton, Track and Field National Record Holder"

"This text gave me a better insight into my illness. I have found that knowing what to expect makes coping with the disease easier." --Rolf Benirschke, Placekicker, San Diego Chargers

Where you can buy The Chron's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Fact Book:
UK: Amazon.co.uk New £10.99
UK: AbeBooks.co.uk Used: £1.00

USA: AbeBooks.com Used: $1.00!!

Australia: AbeBooks New A$27.73

Canada: AbeBooks Used C$10.67

France and Germany: The Chron's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis Fact Book is also available from any of the AbeBooks links above.

No comments: